2018 Tax Sale Registration
Registration has closed
W-9 - Taxpayer Identification No. + Certification
- The 2018 tax sale for the City of Providence will be held at 10:00 am on May 10th in the City Council Chamber in City Hall.
- This year, only those bidders who have pre-registered will be admitted.
- The registration period is April 16-May 4th only (Registration has closed). There will be no registration on the morning of the tax sale.
- The doors will open at 9 am on May 10th.
- The bidder registration form was available (Registration has closed) during the open registration period: April 16 through May 4 only.
- Seating will be pre-assigned in the chamber based on the order in which the registration is received.
- Registration applications for the tax sale will be processed in the order received during the registration period. Return the tax sale registration in person or by mail. Incomplete or incorrect applications will not be ok.
- One paddle will be issued per EIC or SSN.