- This event has passed.
Sky Views Planetarium Show
October 23 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 2, 2020
Located in the Museum of Natural History, the planetarium is a dome theater with a Zeiss projector that casts images of stars, planets and constellations to simulate the night sky. Planetarium show tickets, which includes museum admission, must be purchased online using our online ticketing system. Show subject to change.
- Show lasts approximately 30 minutes. The planetarium is only open during showtime.
- Show offering subject to change.
- Ticketholders are not permitted to enter the planetarium once the show has begun.
- Children must be age 4 and older to enter the planetarium.
- Planetarium show purchase includes museum admission.
- Staff, volunteers and visitors are required to wear face coverings, covering nose and mouth.
- Reduced capacity and practicing social distancing.
- Enhancing all safety and cleaning measures to ensure the already high standards followed for the safety of our staff, volunteers, visitors and collections.