Miracle on Washington Street is intended to help Providence families that are struggling financially and are unable to provide a gift for their child/children.
- You must pre-register your child/children. THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE APPROVED FOR TOYS. Complete online pre-registration form by 3:00 pm on November 23.
- Children registered must be between the ages of newborn and 14.
- Children registered must live in the City of Providence.
- You will receive a confirmation email or phone call confirming receipt of your registration form and notifying you if you have been approved to participate.
Please read all the information below before completing the pre-registration form.
DEADLINE TO PRE-REGISTER: Wednesday November 23, 2022
REGISTRATION WITH DOCUMENTS: Week of November 28, 2022
SHOPPING DATE: Saturday December 17, 2022, 10AM-2PM
SHOPPING PLACE: Providence Public Safety Complex, 325 Washington Street
IF YOU ARE APPROVED, AN IN-PERSON REGISTRATION DATE WILL BE SCHEDULED. YOU MUST BRING ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU ON REGISTRATION DAY OR YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- PHOTO ID FOR PARENT OR GUARDIAN LISTED ON REGISTRATION FORM. The parent or guardian listed on the registration form is required to bring a photo ID when registering.
- OFFICIAL DOCUMENT STATING THE CHILD’S NAME & DATE OF BIRTH FOR EACH CHILD LISTED ON THE REGISTRATION FORM. For child identification, please bring an official document stating your child’s name and date of birth. (for example: Birth Certificate) You are responsible for making sure the document lists both your child’s name and date of birth. YOU MUST BRING IDENTIFICATION FOR EACH CHILD LISTED ON THE REGISTRATION FORM. If you do not have proper identification for a child listed on the form, you will NOT be able to register that child.
- PROOF OF PHYSICAL ADDRESS (address must match physical address listed on registration form.) Please bring a utility bill, driver’s license, or phone bill.