If you are homebound and cannot make it to a Clinic, please fill out this RIDOH form.
Thank you for your interest in the COVID-19 vaccine in Providence!
CITY CLINIC INFORMATION:
The City of Providence is currently booking available appointments for upcoming Providence COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for Providence residents. Vaccine clinics managed by the Providence Emergency Management Agency (PEMA) will continue to be accessible to all eligible Providence residents ages 65 and older as well as those who are 50 and older in the hard hit zip codes of 02907, 02908 and 02909.
Additionally, Clinica Esperanza has been granted authority to vaccinate residents 18 and older provided they also help register and bring an older adult aged 65 or older to be vaccinated. Both individuals must live in the 02907, 02908 or 02909 zip codes. Clinica Esperanza, a Providence-based community health center, which primarily serves and prioritizes Providence’s immigrant and undocumented communities, saw a COVID-19 positivity rate of 23% at their clinic in February.
Appointments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Vaccines are available to anyone regardless of immigration status. Additionally, they are offered at no cost and no insurance is required.
Providence residents 65 or older or 50 and older in the hard hit zip codes of 02907, 02908 and 02909 and are also technologically able can register* themselves for open appointments on one of the following clinic dates:
- Registration Link: https://www.vaccinateri.org/client/registration?clinic_id=739&token=a10d0d34-bc19-410c-b97d-93409128cc6f
Managed by Providence Emergency Management Agency
*Internet Explorer will not work with the provided links. Copying and pasting the registration link is encouraged. Providence residents who register that are not 65+ will have their appointment canceled. In the coming days, additional clinic dates will be added to this website.
Residents who need assistance signing up for an appointment are encouraged to dial 3-1-1 or (401)421-2489 to speak with a Mayor’s Center for City Services (MCCS) Representative who can walk them through the enrollment process in English or Spanish. MCCS is open Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM. Although additional staff is supporting phone lines, residents should expect longer than normal wait times as MCCS anticipates a higher than normal call volume.
Clinics will adhere to all COVID-19 safety guidelines and best practices. Upon arrival, individuals who enter the clinic will undergo medical screening and will be required to wear a mask. If residents are sick or in quarantine for COVID-19, they are encouraged to stay home and book a new appointment.
Individuals are encouraged to make every effort to safely attend COVID-19 vaccination opportunities outside the home. Individuals who are Medicaid members or over the age of 60 may request transportation to a vaccination opportunity through MTM, online at https://www.mtm-inc.net/mtm-link/ or by phone 1-855-330-9131 (TTY: 711), at least 48 hours before the vaccination appointment.
Information for Individuals with a Confirmed Appointment
- Individuals should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their appointment.
- Individuals should bring a form of identification that provides proof of age and residency.
- Please follow the signs for the clinic entrance and enter through the entrance doors.
- Upon arrival, individuals who enter the clinic will undergo medical screening and will be required to wear a mask.
- If individuals are sick or in quarantine for COVID-19, they are encouraged to stay home and book a new appointment.
- The vaccination process will take about 30-40 minutes, which includes an observation period.
- A clinic volunteer will work with you to book your second appointment while you wait during the post-vaccine observation.
- If you have any questions or you need to reschedule, please call MCCS at (401) 421-2489. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM.
TEACHER VACCINATION INFORMATION:
CVS is currently vaccinating teachers K-12, Daycare and preschool workers, and staff. To book your appointment, please visit the CVS website here.
The following are CVS locations offering free COVID-19 vaccines in Providence:
- 799 Hope St, Providence, RI 02906
- 970 Broad Street, Providence, RI 02905
- 400 Admiral Street, Providence, RI 02908
- 131 Webster Avenue, Providence, RI 02909