If you are homebound and cannot make it to a Clinic, please fill out this RIDOH form.
Thank you for your interest in the COVID-19 vaccine in Providence!
PROVIDENCE COVID-19 CLINIC INFORMATION:
The City of Providence is currently booking available appointments for upcoming Providence COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for Providence residents. Appointments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Vaccines are available to anyone regardless of immigration status. Additionally, they are offered at no cost and no insurance is required.
Providence residents who are technologically able and can meet the specified criteria below can register* themselves for open appointments on one of the following clinic dates:
*Please note: Internet Explorer will not work with the following links. Residents having trouble accessing the registration portal should first try to copy and paste the registration links into their browsers before dialing 3-1-1 or (401) 421-2489 for assistance. Ineligible residents who register will have their appointment canceled.
Registration Link: https://www.vaccinateri.org/reg/1092956603
- Managed by Tri-County Health Center North Providence
- Vaccine administered: Moderna
- This is a High-Density Community Site exclusively for:
- Providence residents 18 or older from hard-hit zip codes. This includes the following zip codes: 02904, 02905, 02907, 09208, 02909.
- Pawtucket, West Warwick, Providence, Cranston, North Providence, East Providence, and Johnston residents 40 years and older who live in the following zip codes: 02893, 02906, 02910, 02920, 02911, 02914, and 02919
Registration Link: https://www.vaccinateri.org//reg/1210069305
- Managed by Asthenis Pharmacy
- Vaccine administered: Moderna
- This is a High-Density Community Site exclusively for Providence residents 18 or older from hard-hit zip codes. This includes the following zip codes: 02904, 02905, 02907, 09208, 02909.
Residents who need assistance signing up for an appointment are encouraged to dial 3-1-1 or (401)421-2489 to speak with a Mayor’s Center for City Services (MCCS) Representative who can walk them through the enrollment process in English or Spanish. MCCS is open Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM. Although additional staff is supporting phone lines, residents should expect longer than normal wait times as MCCS anticipates a higher than normal call volume.
Clinics will adhere to all COVID-19 safety guidelines and best practices. Upon arrival, individuals who enter the clinic will undergo medical screening and will be required to wear a mask. If residents are sick or in quarantine for COVID-19, they are encouraged to stay home and book a new appointment.
Information for Individuals with a Confirmed Appointment
- Individuals should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their appointment.
- Individuals should bring a form of identification that provides proof of age and residency.
- Please follow the signs for the clinic entrance and enter through the entrance doors.
- Upon arrival, individuals who enter the clinic will undergo medical screening and will be required to wear a mask.
- If individuals are sick or in quarantine for COVID-19, they are encouraged to stay home and book a new appointment.
- The vaccination process will take about 30-40 minutes, which includes an observation period.
- A clinic volunteer will work with you to book your second appointment while you wait during the post-vaccine observation.
- If you have any questions or you need to reschedule, please call MCCS at (401) 421-2489. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC INFORMATION:
Four Rhode Island Stop and Shop locations will begin vaccinating eligible Rhode Islanders. Customers can visit www.stopandshop.com/covid-vaccine or call 2-1-1 to schedule an appointment at the following locations:
- 622 George Washington Highway, Lincoln
- 595 Smithfield Road, North Smithfield
- 2470 Warwick Avenue, Warwick
- 1925 Pawtucket Avenue, East Providence
Nine Walmart locations will begin vaccinating eligible Rhode Islanders. Customers can visit www.walmart.com/covid or call 2-1-1 to schedule an appointment at the following locations:
- 51 Silver Spring Street, Providence
- 650 Centre of New England Boulevard, Coventry
- 1776 Plainfield Pike, Cranston
- 199 Connell Highway, Newport
- 1031 Ten Rod Road, North Kingstown
- 7 Dowling Village Boulevard, North Smithfield
- 650 Bald Hill Road and 840 Post Road, Warwick
- 258 Post Road, Westerly
The following are CVS locations offering no-cost COVID-19 vaccines in Providence:
- 799 Hope St, Providence, RI 02906
- 970 Broad Street, Providence, RI 02905
- 400 Admiral Street, Providence, RI 02908
- 131 Webster Avenue, Providence, RI 02909
The following are Walgreens locations offering no-cost COVID-19 vaccines in Providence:
- 333 Atwells Ave, Providence, RI 02903
- 135 Pitman St, Providence, RI 02906
- 354 Admiral St, Providence, RI 02908;
- 1 Pocasset Ave, Providence, RI 02909
- 100 Broad Street, Providence 02903
- 533 Elmwood Avenue, Providence 02907
- 1140 North Main Street, Providence 02904
- 456 Branch Avenue, Providence 02904
- 295 Academy Avenue, Providence 02908
To book a vaccine appointment through a Rhode Island State Vaccine Clinic, visit the VaccinateRI.org website for available appointment information.