The Mayors of Providence/Cranston, Workforce Solutions and the RI Department of Labor and Training continue their efforts to connect Rhode Island employers with our state’s diverse group of job seekers. We invite a select group of employers to participate in these exciting events. Reservations for employers are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Job seekers do not need to register.
Job Fairs are held at the Roger Williams Park Casino, 1000 Elmwood Ave. Providence, RI. For more information call 401-680-8570.
Time: 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Cost: FREE of Charge
Job Fair Schedule
- April 5, 2017 – Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- April 25, 2017 – Training Provider Fair (meet prospective students)
- May 3, 2017 – All Industries
- June 7, 2017 – All Industries
- September 27, 2017 – Tech Force Career Fair (188 Valley St, Prov, RI)
- September 29, 2017 – Retail (Location: Providence Skills Center, 31 Providence Place Mall)
- October 4, 2017 – All Industries