Network RI Upcoming Seminars:
- Establishing Your Online Presence Workshop Flyer – March 2020 – 3/10/20, 3/12/20, 3/24/20, 3/26/20
- Reinventing Yourself Workshop Flyer – March 2020 – 3/11/20, 3/25/20
- Aligning Your Goals Workshop Flyer – March 2020 – 3/17/20, 3/31/20
- Interviewing Essentials Workshop Flyer – March 2020 – 3/2/20, 3/4/20, 3/16/20, 3/18/20
- Career Readiness and Job Skills Workshops Schedule – March 2020
Today’s job market is very competitive and you need to be well prepared to be successful in your job search. netWORKri should be the first step in your job search! The focal point of each
netWORKri Center is a large Resource Area where you can utilize a computer to access job-related websites via the internet or work on your resume and cover letter. Copy machines, fax machines, and telephones are available to outreach to employers, and we’ll make sure you have plenty of copies of your resume. We encourage you to take advantage of a variety of workshops to help you land your dream job including, resume writing, interviewing skills, dressing for success and basic computer skills to name a few.
Let us help you learn as much as you can about the companies you are applying to and the latest employment trends with our user-friendly labor market information.
Professional Career Counselors are available to guide you along the way to your next job. Customers with disabilities will find each netWORKri Center welcoming and accessible with assistive technology to meet your needs.
Don’t delay…visit Providence netWORKri at One Reservoir Ave, Providence.
- Individual Training Accounts – Eligible Rhode Islanders can access select training programs. Workforce Solutions can subsidize up to $5,500 of the total cost of tuition at post-secondary colleges, trade schools or other qualified educational institutions.
- On-the-Job Training – Businesses interested in hiring a trainee who needs a skills upgrade may be eligible for Workforce Investment Act funding in the form of On-the-Job Training (OJT). OJT programs can last between 4 weeks to 6 months. Eligible employers may receive up to 50% reimbursement of wages for this time.
- netWORKri – NetWORKri is Rhode Island’s One-Stop Career Center System, a partnership of professional labor, training, and education organizations. The netWORKri Centers are conveniently located throughout the state where job seekers and employers are matched through quality employment programs and services.
- EmployRI – EmployRI is a free online job service database available from any computer with internet access. It contains links to thousands of job opportunities and enables users to post resumes and apply for jobs as well as research careers and find training.