EMERGENCY VOTING FOR THE WARD 15 PRIMARY SPECIAL ELECTION
If for any reason you believe you will not be able to make it to the polls on election day, you can vote early using an emergency mail ballot within 20 days before the election.
Emergency voting for the WARD 15 PRIMARY SPECIAL ELECTION BEGINS on MAY 19, 2021 through MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2021
- Monday – Friday from 8:30 am–4:30 pm. Voters may enter City Hall through the Eddy Street Entrance. This ends Monday, JUNE 7th at 4:00 pm.
- The deadline to apply for a mail ballot is Tuesday, MAY 18, 2021 no later than 4 pm.
- You can check the status of your mail ballot application and registration at vote.ri.gov
- If you have already received your mail ballot you can leave your voted ballot in the drop box located on Eddy St behind City Hall. There will also be a drop box located in the check-in area inside City Hall.
- Please check back closer to the election for polling place information.
- May 9- Voter Registration Deadline
- May 18 – Mail Ballot Application Deadline
- May 19 – Early Voting Period
- June 7- Early Voting Period Ends at 4pm.
- June 8 – Ward 15 Primary Special Election
The Board of Canvassers operates in accordance with Title 17 of the Rhode Island General Laws and the Home Rule Charter of the City of Providence. The Board’s mission is to protect the integrity of the electoral process and to effectively and efficiently administer the provisions of the Election Laws of the United States and the State of Rhode Island.
Please call our office at 401.680.5525, if you need additional information.
Voter Registration Where Do I Vote? Poll Worker Information Upcoming Elections Emergency Mail Ballot