How Can We Help You?
- City Hall Guide
- United Way: 211
- Hosting Special Events
- LGBTQIA+ Community Access Page
- Providence Police: (401) 272-3121
- Learn about capital investments happening in your neighborhood
- Request Mayor Elorza to attend your event
- Events in Providence
- Initiatives and construction projects in your neighborhood
- Kit de herramientas para asociaciones de vecinos
The mission of the Mayor’s Office of Community Relations is to create, coordinate and support events and opportunities that generate awareness of what is happening in Providence to advance Providence as a thriving community. The office proactively ensures that equitable community feedback is incorporated and shared with our team. We continuously look to connect with constituents through proactive, two-way communication through emails, phone calls, attendance at events, and more.