The Second Quarter due date is Monday, October 26 since the scheduled due date is on the weekend. The Collector’s Office is open from 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM weekdays except for Fridays for deep cleaning.
Other Fall closings:
- October 12 for Columbus Day,
- November 3 for Election Day,
- November 11 for Veterans Day and
- November 26-27 for Thanksgiving
Collector’s Office Operation under COVID Restrictions
We urge you to conduct business via email to or by phone to 331-5252, but there will be reduced staff in-house every day, so wait times may be long.
- Avoid paying your tax in person. If you usually use cash, consider a money order, which can be obtained from the post office or convenience stores.
- Questions related to your tax bill should be made via letter, email or the phone. You will not be able to speak face to face with staff.
- Our staff is operating under social distancing, so only half of our staff will be present. If you must make payment in person, be prepared for longer wait times.
- Only one person should come to City Hall. If at all possible, do not come with extra people.
- If you have a question, use our email: , and we will respond as quickly as we are able.
The City Collector’s Office sends out annual bills in June and processes quarterly payments for Real Estate, Personal Property/Tangible, and Motor Vehicle taxes. The office works with banks, mortgage companies and credit card companies for the receipt of taxes and payments through escrow. The office also provides municipal lien certificates for real estate closings and mortgage refinancing. This office provides business license clearances and releases registration blocks with DMV. It also conducts one tax sale per year, usually in May, for the sale of delinquent taxes on real estate.Check or Pay My Taxes Sign-Up for Email Tax Due Reminders F.A.Q.s Apply for Tax Appeal