- Monday, May 31 for Memorial Day
- Thursday, August 19, 2021
- Tax Sale Information
Collector’s Office Operation under COVID Restrictions
We urge you to conduct business via email to or by phone to 331-5252, but there will be reduced staff in-house Mon-Thurs and no phone service Fridays, so wait times may be long.
- Avoid paying your tax in person. If you usually use cash, consider a money order, which can be obtained from the post office or convenience stores.
- Questions related to your tax bill should be made via letter, email or the phone. You will not be able to speak face to face with staff.
- Our staff is operating under social distancing. If you must make payment in person, be prepared for longer wait times.
- Only one person should come to City Hall. If at all possible, do not come with extra people.
- If you have a question, use our email: , and we will respond as quickly as we are able.
The City Collector’s Office sends out annual bills in June and processes quarterly payments for Real Estate, Personal Property/Tangible, and Motor Vehicle taxes. The office works with banks, mortgage companies and credit card companies for the receipt of taxes and payments through escrow. The office also provides municipal lien certificates for real estate closings and mortgage refinancing. This office provides business license clearances and releases registration blocks with DMV.Check or Pay My Taxes Register for e-mail notifications from the City Tax Collector F.A.Q.s Apply for Tax Appeal