Saturday, May 26 – WaterFire Providence – Memorial Day Weekend Full Lighting
Street Closures for WaterFire
- College Street between Memorial Boulevard and North Main. Area will have food vendors on College Street 6am – 2am Canal Street between Steeple Street and Washington Street.
- 6am – 2am Parking lane on Washington Street in front of 20 Washington Place.
- 6am – 2am Parking lane on North Main Street behind auditorium between College Street and Amos Street. (Behind the auditorium is reserved parking ).
- 6am – 2am Steeple Street between Canal Street and North Main.
- 6am – 2am Washington Street and Bus lane between Memorial Boulevard and North Main Street. Washington Street will also be active with Artist Vendors and food vendors from 4pm – 11pm.
- 6pm – 12am Northbound right lane along Memorial Boulevard from Crawford Street to Capital Grille -will be coned off for pedestrian traffic during event.
- 3pm – 2am Exchange Terrace east bound lane from intersection of Francis St. to Exchange St. (Parking locations in this area will be posted and off limits from 6am-2am).