Museum of Natural History: Open Friday – Monday from 10am – 3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
Museum timed-admission (does not include the planetarium) is $2, free for children under age 4
Planetarium Show: 1pm Saturday and Sunday, children must be age 4 and older
Planetarium show ticket (does not include museum admission) is $3
During July and August, planetarium shows are at 1pm on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
FOR SAFETY REASONS, TICKETHOLDERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER THE PLANETARIUM ONCE THE SHOW HAS BEGUN.
MUST ALSO PURCHASE MUSEUM TIMED-ADMISSION WITH PLANETARIUM SHOW TICKET.
Planetarium show tickets and museum timed-admission must be purchased ONLINE ONLY. The time slot selected for museum admission is your arrival window (ex: if you choose 12:30pm-1:00pm, you must arrive between that window time). Choose carefully and then confirm your selection, as all selections/sales are final. Once in the museum you may stay as long as you would like. Please note: Use of strollers are discouraged and need to be carried/lifted to enter and exit the museum.
Updated Safety Protocols:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s updated guidance advises that all unvaccinated persons should continue to wear face-coverings in indoor settings and when they can’t socially distance. Visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings, but as of June 25, face coverings are no longer required for vaccinated visitors.
- Installation of hand sanitizer units throughout the museum
- Enhancing all safety and cleaning measures to ensure the already high standards followed for the safety of our staff, volunteers, visitors and collections.
Museum Hours of Operation:
- Monday, 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
- Tuesday, Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday, Closed
- Friday, 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm
- Saturday, 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm, 1pm Planetarium Show
- Sunday, 10am-3pm, last admission at 2:30pm, 1pm Planetarium Show
Please note: Use of strollers are discouraged and need to be carried/lifted to enter and exit the museum.
Love the museum? Become a Museum member!