The Museum of Natural History and Planetarium brings you the best family entertainment value for your money through its membership program. For more information about the membership program or to become a member, please contact the museum. Renew or sign up today to receive 15 months of membership for the price of 12 months.
Family Membership $50.00 (one year)
- Free admission to the museum exhibits throughout the year: Unlimited FREE admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children under age 18.
- Free admission to the Cormack Planetarium throughout the year: Unlimited FREE admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children under age 18.
- Access to special Member only virtual tours and online programs
- Invitations to our members-only exhibition preview parties and behind-the-scenes tours.
- Discounts on fees for public programming (does not include school group or scout programs).
- Complimentary subscription to the museum’s monthly newsletter.
- A 10% discount on purchases at the museum’s gift cart.
- You’ll also help the museum sustain its reputation for scientific excellence. Your membership dollars support the museum and its programming.
- Opportunities to volunteer
Other Membership Opportunities:
Senior Family $40.00 (one year): Benefits of Family Membership at a special rate! Seniors must be age 65 or over and present valid copy of identification with an application.
Individual $25.00 (one year): Benefits of membership for one adult at a special rate.
Student $20.00 (one year): Benefits of membership for one adult at a special rate! Students must send copy of valid college identification with an application.
Senior Individual $20.00 (one year): Benefits of membership for one person age 65 or older. Must present valid identification.
Please note: To receive member discounts, you must be a museum member at the time of registering and/or booking a program that offers member discounts. If money is owed to the museum for participating in a program, membership fees are applied to past due balances.