- Normal hours of operation:
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm, last admission at 3:30 pm.
- During special events, such as Fairy Garden Days, hours of operations may change. Please check Facebook, City Calender, or email for more information.
- Tickets sold for greenhouses and grounds, including the Edible Forest.
- Pre-registration is strongly suggested for all visitors, including members.
*Hours of operation may change. Please visit Facebook, City Calendar, or call 401.680.7263 to check the schedule.
Non-Event Admission Prices:
General Admission – $5
Child (6-12), Seniors (65+), & Military (w/ ID) – $2
Child (under 6) – FREE
Questions? Contact or call 401.680.7263.
We are offering, private guided tours for groups of up to 15 people. Guided tours are available for classes and larger groups. Please call 401-680-7263 for availability and fees.
Special Private Events
The Roger Williams Park Botanical Center is a beautiful and unique setting for your special event, wedding, fundraiser, or photographs.
For more information about rental rates and availability, please contact the Events Office at 401-680-7240.
Have more questions? Try our FAQs and Garden Etiquette page!