- Normal hours of operation:
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm, last admission at 3:30 pm.
- During special events, such as Fairy Garden Days, hours of operations may change. Please check Facebook, City Calender, or email for more information.
- Tickets sold for greenhouses and grounds, including the Edible Forest.
- Pre-registration is strongly suggested for all visitors, including members.
*Hours of operation may change. Please visit Facebook, City Calendar, or call 401.680.7263 to check the schedule.
Non-Event Admission Prices:
General Admission – $5
Child (6-12), Seniors (65+), & Military (w/ ID) – $2
Child (under 6) – FREE
We are offering, private guided tours for groups of up to 15 people. Guided tours are available for classes and larger groups. Please call 401-680-7263 for availability and fees.
Special Private Events
The Roger Williams Park Botanical Center is a beautiful and unique setting for your special event, wedding, fundraiser, or photographs.
For more information about rental rates and availability, please contact the Events Office at 401-680-7240.
Have more questions? Try our FAQs and Garden Etiquette page!